Our slackline are specially designed for this practice. To choose Slack.fr it's to simplify the life.
Newcomer in the range " Superflat " of Slack.fr intended to go farther to your practice.
Its high breaking strength of 7,419 lbf (33 kN), combined with a low weight of 56 g / m and a reduced elasticity make this
Superflat the perfect tool for longline.
• Colour: white
• Composition: 100% Polyester
• Length: 213.3 ft (65 m), 328.1 ft (100 m), 492.1 ft (150 m)
• Width: 0.98 in (25 mm)
• Webbing MBS: 7,419 lbf (33 kN)
• Sewing MBS: 3,372 lbf (15 kN)
3.4% at 2,248 lbf (10 kN)
4.7% at 3,372 lbf (15 kN)
• Weight: 56 g/m
For longline use:
• Always make a backup of your tightening system.
• Always blase your line (tape, rubalise).Pay a particular attention to children and cyclists when leaving your line.
• Do not tight your webbing in double primitiv over 114.8 ft (35 m), you risk a break at the Line Lock.
• Do not use the sewn loop over distances exceeding 114.8 ft (35 m).
• Apply a maximum tension of 2,248 lbf (10 kN) to tighten a longline of 328.1 ft (100 m).
• This material cannot be used in any other circumstances other than slackline.
Highline practice at your own risk and your own safety.